View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I didn't know he could do that!

Great Story,

Living here in Idaho I know many young guys that fished while young kids and then took a long break.... middle school, high school, college. Then they realize that fishing is more than simply catching fish. My little guy is only 7 yrs now, we have a made a promise to each to fish on at least one long weekend trip every year until I can no longer get to the river. I had to promise to pay for his trip until he is age 25... after that, he pays for mine. Only 18 yrs until my boy will be bringing me fishing. I am by no means rushing this as our time on the water now is awesome. He does not care about the size of the fish or even if he catches, just being on the water is enough. I am a lucky fly fishing Dad. One recommendation to fly fishing dads that want to get their kids involved, try Tenkara….. It is easy for kids and they do not get nearly as frustrated. Also, the gear is relatively cheap.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com