Thread: Sunglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:37 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunglasses

Everybody has brand preference, so here's mine. I've been wearing Maui Jim for fishing the past several years and have been extremely pleased. Their recommended lens colors for full sun to overcast are HCL Bronze or the Rose. I have the bronze. Since getting them I've found I've been cognizant of taking greater care of them than I had when I was buying cheaper ones. That's not to say the cheaper ones aren't a good option.

You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get polarized lenses, some are perfectly OK buying them from wherever. If that works, great. It's all about how they perform to you.

http://www.mauijim.com/right_lens.html

The Sport models are the more affordable option, they have several different frame designs and lens shapes available.

If you can get to a sunglasses shop/eye care center/eye doctor and try some different ones on to compare the lens clarity and fit, that would be highly advisable.