Thread: Stress Relief
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stress Relief

Need to see a better pic of the head . Could be a Warmouth or an Orange Spotted Sunfish or a natural hybrid . Like I said need a head shot! Definately not a Pumpkinseed or Rock Bass . I'm leaning towards a Warmouth or Hybrid.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Ok I enlarged the pic and counted dorsal spines and pecs and it is a Warmouth ! Cool looking one at that!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

And it's a male judging by the small orange mark towards the back of the dorsal where it joins the body. These fish are like bluegills in that they look different in diffrenr waters especially coloration!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser