View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: green drake emerger pattern

LOL!

No there's plenty, but ones with the long billed hat are rare.

I used to spend ALL my spare time fishing the Last Chance area, I recall a fella from the upper east coast that used to spend a couple months fishing The Ranch waters every season. I really think it was sweetandsalt.

I'm certain we know many of the same people, won't mention names but there was another fella with the initials BJ from Idaho Falls that parked his trailer very close by and had a funny little Dachsund....or perhaps he knew Don Laughlin?(he's passed on, so I feel safe mentioning his name).

Now, if he tells me that he camps on the river side of the road at the top of The Ranch parking area....I'll know it's him.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*