View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 07:44 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ever hear a CRASH and do a what the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
Fred, I'd say I have NO idea whats going in 90% of your posts. Including this one.
I'm so sorry you're a slow reader, so I'll type slowly ....

90% of what gets posted up in fishing forums is what I call 'campfire banter.' Go ahead and look up the word 'banter.' I'll wait.

You're back, lets carry on.

On one level how many questions on what kind of camera, what kind of sunglass', what kind of leader, etc., get posted up over the course of time.? (Those happen to be current threads.)

If I feel I have something to contribute, I will. If you find that bothersome there is an "Ignore" function; please feel free to use same.