View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Fly Fishing The Rivers of Alaska;

As some of you know this will be my third year of guiding here in Alaska. It is also the first year for my web site which serves to advertise my little business; Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

I will be able to give up to date information to anyone who may consider a trip this coming season. The information is for anyone not just those who would hire a guide. Please feel free to use the 'Contact' on the web pages or to reply here via PM if you have any questions about availability this season. I will be updating the blog page on the web site with run strength information as it becomes available to me.

The blog is full of articles now and I will be writing more for January 2014. The news paper from the town where I was born is going to do a full length article about one of their native sons who is living out their childhood dreams in the wild country. I will add more blog material prior to that story running so that when there is a spike in viewers on the site the visitors find things that may interest them.

To all of you here, thanks for visiting the web site and please come often.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;

Last edited by Hardyreels; 12-28-2013 at 11:47 PM.