Thread: Sunglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:12 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunglasses

Ok, I have to ask...

How did you put together the idea of a lens cleaning solution as alternative to new glasses from Jackster's post?

Jackster, I'm with you. I keep going back to Maui. I have a pair of Revo glasses I use for driving and have started to use for lower light conditions but I grab the Maui's with HCL Bronze more often than not.

Before a recent trip, I stopped in a Sunglasses hut and tried the Maui HT lenses on to compare them to Ray Ban's green polarized lens. There was no comparison. If they had the frames I was looking for in stock I'd have bought them. Those are the lenses most suitable for low light conditions. All I can say is WOW.