Thread: Sunglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:39 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunglasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Ok, I have to ask...

How did you put together the idea of a lens cleaning solution as alternative to new glasses from Jackster's post?

Jackster, I'm with you. I keep going back to Maui. I have a pair of Revo glasses I use for driving and have started to use for lower light conditions but I grab the Maui's with HCL Bronze more often than not.

Before a recent trip, I stopped in a Sunglasses hut and tried the Maui HT lenses on to compare them to Ray Ban's green polarized lens. There was no comparison. If they had the frames I was looking for in stock I'd have bought them. Those are the lenses most suitable for low light conditions. All I can say is WOW.

Jackster wrote "They have glare-free lens treatments both inside and out" I think I just saved myself some $$$.