View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: green drake emerger pattern

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
Fysh, Out Mesa Falls Rd. or down Wood Rd., tent camp. I move around among various rivers in Idaho and Montana during late June and July so I rarely have spent more than a week on the Fork. You have seen me though as I have not missed but two seasons there since the early 70's. I used to hang with Bobby, Roger and Lisa back then and I know a man that lives in a tippi. My camp mates and even my wife ALL wear long billed hats. Dean, it is not a far drive for you and, though not the insect factory and fishery it once was, it is still among an elite handful of the World's greatest dry fly trout rivers.

Click the image to open in full size.

Evening on the Fork durring Brown Drake Spinners. It takes nerves of steel to present to a rise like this one.

Now that's the most fun you can have standing up with your clothes on, gives me the shivers!!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."