View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:06 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

As of this morning, my "boxes" buddy has informed me that we now have the solid availability of both black aluminum boxes and high-impact two-sided plastic boxes, all etched with the "FITW" logos and both with slit-foam interiors, in addition to the wooden ones. By the way, the plastic boxes are waterproof fly boxes.

Just let me know your preferences. And, one last thought... I've had a few requests to build what I've affectionately titled the "FITW Mega-Collections." They come with 150+ flies packed in the black aluminum box, the Magic 13, and one each of the wooden and 10-compartment "pocket boxes." The price is $150 shipped...

Man, it's good to be back home after another final batch of my post-cancer "mid-terms..." Tight lines, everybody...

Jerry, aka hairwing530