View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:06 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

As of this morning, my "boxes" buddy has informed me that we now have the solid availability of both black aluminum boxes and high-impact two-sided plastic boxes, all etched with the "FITW" logos and both with slit-foam interiors, in addition to the wooden ones. By the way, the plastic boxes are waterproof fly boxes.

Just let me know your preferences. And, one last thought... I've had a few requests to build what I've affectionately titled the "FITW Mega-Collections." They come with 150+ flies packed in the black aluminum box, the Magic 13, and one each of the wooden and 10-compartment "pocket boxes." The price is $150 shipped...

Man, it's good to be back home after another final batch of my post-cancer "mid-terms..." Tight lines, everybody...

Jerry, aka hairwing530