View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:45 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Armor All on waders?

It is always advisable to follow the brand manufacturer's instruction, some of which might be based on the materials used in the waders. Some recommend powders, some don't specify but call for a mild detergent. Stay away from fabric softeners and anything but the mild detergents. I wash mine once a year.

Here's everything you want to know about Simms.

Repairs

I have used the Nikwax products with good success on jackets, other waders and it works good.

I also have had very good results with this from everything to Gore Tex to the various other types of breathable materials. It's also great to use on fleeces, layers and soft shells. The list of materials it can be used to wash is endless, look at the label or their website.

Atsko Sport Wash 1L Bottle (34 wash) : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors Atsko Sport Wash 1L Bottle (34 wash) : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors