View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:26 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Different ends of the spectrum but both Swirl's new Galvan; I like the way they engraved their name inside the hollow drag knob, good design..let us know how it feels attached to a mega stripper, and Chi, except for the nymph instead of a dry fly that is a beautiful outfit. One doesn't see a lot of those Hardy-built Sage reels around. For a non reel maker, Sage has exhibited solid good taste in reels branded by them illustrated by yours and including their current Korean ones. Though, remarkably, I don't own one, I caught my best permit ever on a borrowed Sage stacked drag reel mounted on a #9 TCR. I am going to attempt to improve on that next week and, in the unlikelihood I am successful, I will post an image of my current preferred reel for such fishing.