View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:26 AM

sweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Different ends of the spectrum but both Swirl's new Galvan; I like the way they engraved their name inside the hollow drag knob, good design..let us know how it feels attached to a mega stripper, and Chi, except for the nymph instead of a dry fly that is a beautiful outfit. One doesn't see a lot of those Hardy-built Sage reels around. For a non reel maker, Sage has exhibited solid good taste in reels branded by them illustrated by yours and including their current Korean ones. Though, remarkably, I don't own one, I caught my best permit ever on a borrowed Sage stacked drag reel mounted on a #9 TCR. I am going to attempt to improve on that next week and, in the unlikelihood I am successful, I will post an image of my current preferred reel for such fishing.