Thread: The Park
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:44 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Park

If you have visited the Home Page recently there is an article about Everglades Park.It involves a proposal to restrict the use of combustion engines by 1/3 . Hopefully this will not happen as it will hurt the opportunities to fish a large portion of the park. If you have ever spent any time fishing here you know what a pristene and awesome fishery it can be!
And if you havent believe me when I tell you you cant get to it with an electric motor! This park is a big part of the livlihood of the many guides of the Keys and they cant get you there by kayak! Here is a few pics from my last trip there and hopefully there will be many more to come!

Click the image to open in full size.
The Lookout

The Opening

The Ride

The Fight

Some fish