View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:53 PM

vtmatt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Orvis Guide Sling Pack

Have had my Guide pack for almost two months. Had the original sling pack, but it was too small so I sent it back and got a refund. Not too long after, the Guide pack came! Wallah! Picked up the Guide pack and was impressed with the improvements.

Very high quality, looks great and plenty of room for 3 larger fly boxes, a GoPro, a few sandwiches, water bottle, even an extra spol or two!

I give it 9/10 for performance because I think they can still improve on the inside compartments. The main compartment should have more zippered compartments on the sides....that would make this pack absolutely perfect!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Kessler View Post
I was told by Orvis the Tippet Spool Holder is only included in the fully loaded pack. I ran into the same question when I first got this pack. I do like it.
I bought the normal Guide pack, not the fully loaded and the plastic spool holder was included on my pack. I like it as well, but wonder how long it will last. It doesn't seem too rugged but is still a great holder.