View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:51 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

To anyone considering one of these "FITW" collections, please let me know when you can. My "box" buddy-- he who puts together and engraves the boxes --is prepping another grouping for me, and I need an idea of how many to have at the ready!

Me? I'm pulling flies that are done, and wrapping those that need to be made. Many of the orders should be landing right after the holiday weekend...

And, tsubeta04? What are your thoughts, my friend? Please let me know when you can, as I'm trying to load as many "FITW" boxes as possible while I'm on the short-term "restricted duty" list. You can PM me, or e-mail me at home at jwarrington1@copper.net

Enjoy your weekend, my friends, and remember those who've served, and continue to do so today...

Jerry, aka hairwing530