Thread: World Record
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:32 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: World Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian.ducker View Post
Well here we go....first of all let me say that I am a catch and release fisherman %95 of the time. I have no problem taking a trout home every now and then for dinner, but I RARELY do that.

If I caught a record fish I think I would mount it. Remember the question isn't just about a BIG fish, but a RECORD fish. If it is a record fish I think it would be a great accomplishment as a fisherman plus....if it is a record fish it is probably old and going to die soon anyway right??
More then likley yes it will. Even if it lives another couple years, whats the chances of someone else catching the thing, it's not like world records get broke every year or so, hell most state rec. dont get broke to often