View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:08 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I'm changing as I get older..who would'a thunk it

So yes. " ..... The other morning I called in a really nice gobbler that I let pass. He just looked so 'right' in the woods ,,and I wasn't really hungry...and that was enough. 10 years ago, I'd have shot MYSELF for doing that.

Just musin' how life changes a person

Mike"

Indeed it does Mike. Honestly can't remember the last time I didn't C & R. I think my turning point was several years back with a 8-10 pound Steelhead at my feet. Self said to Self: 'There's just you and an old dog, what would you do with all that?'

Back he, and everything else since, went into the river.

As for the Turkey? Just getting to come was the challenge, not the kill.

Fred