View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Upper Peninsula Spring Steelhead Video 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryal74 View Post
Just so everyone knows I am not putting these videos up to promote anything. I just enjoy creating and sharing them... AND fly fishing to make them... of course.
Hi James,

I am guessing by this last post that you received a PM from me suggesting you become a business sponsor here with the forum.

I have tried ever since you registered here to persuade you to become a sponsor but that has never happened.

If you really wanted to 'share' you would be an active member posting to threads from new members who have questions about fly fishing.

If you were not promoting anything, your posts would not contain videos and still photographs of fish that include your Business Name and Link leading to Into The Wild Guiding.

You are a business who posts promotional videos on the forum. In your posting history a full 90% of your post are to your own threads all of which contained your business contact information.

Somehow people who post links to their private business or blogs believe they are helping the forum or in some other way making this a better forum.

The owners of the forum and the administrators of it unfortunately do not see any advantage in this relationship for the forum. Where could you post videos and a signature with your business link that would have the possibility of 6500 views every day? Where could you post videos with your business name attached that would have 3 million, (3,000,000) visits each year?

The North American Fly Fishing Forum would be the web entity for those kind of numbers. I would ask that you consider doing what many others who wanted to see if advertising with the forum would help them to gain exposure for their businesses, and become a business member here.

I am sorry to be so direct, we had the opportunity to message via the PM system here but you chose to respond on your thread. I will close asking that you consider being fair to this forum.

Ard Stetts