View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Best Coldwater Fly-Fishing Blogs?

No worries,

I / we, watch threads like this because if we had no control, then the forum would be little more than a place for people to paste You Tube and blog links.

I realize the popularity of both the aforementioned sources of content but a forum such as this didn't attract myself and 45,000 other members because we were all looking for a blog.

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the depth of the site and the numerous content sub forums we host here. it may also interest you that your 'user Control panel' will enable you to keep a blog here. I use the feature for posting content that I do not want to see lost in the thousands of topics and threads that run every month. Some people actually read the blogs here and find them interesting. Myself, I can't fish year round (I will be ice fishing winter 2013 / 2014) here in Alaska so I find other things to photograph and write about.

It's free too for all members

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;