View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Less force, more power. Contradiction or not?

I'll try not to be redundant with this; the others have given good feedback already.

Power comes from the rod not from the caster. What the caster contributes is timing and the correct lengths of line to load the rod for specific distances.

Once you have addressed timing issues and of course technique, the rod will deliver the power you require.

I really liked 'Rip Tides' reply, I believe that he, or I would have found a way to help you without telling you all the bad news.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;