View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:02 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sharkskin Line + skin = pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
Ahhh Sharkskin. Yeah, that stuff has the ability to slice you up pretty good. It's not too bad if you're not stripping a lot of line, but as soon as you start your fingers will bleed. Give the SA Mastery Textured lines a try next time. The texturing on those lines are much less dramatic, and I've yet to have any cuts from it (and I use it on five different rods).

Throw some athletic tape over your finger before you head out with that line next time.

Personal experience? As I said, apparently "some" people. I have been using it for over 5 years now and "yes" I cast and strip. Not as bad as you are saying, really.