View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:20 AM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mega Retailer Grows Again: Fishwest, Inc. to merge with Grizzly Hackle Holdings,

Quote:
Originally Posted by planettrout View Post
It is my understanding that they also acquired a Fly Fishing Shop in Salt Lake City, UT which, I was told, was the #1 seller of Simms products in the U.S.

Bob Marriott's has been a favorite destination for me through the years. It's inventory has been in decline for the past several years. I hope this will restore the shop to it's former glory days. Time will tell...

PT/TB
And Kiene's in Sac has been a strong, well run, relatively large shop for many years. The owner wanted to semi-retire, but has remained active in the shop and forum to this point...

Maybe this "chain" will ensure that we have a few true fly shops around for a while??