View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:20 AM

mikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mega Retailer Grows Again: Fishwest, Inc. to merge with Grizzly Hackle Holdings,

Quote:
Originally Posted by planettrout View Post
It is my understanding that they also acquired a Fly Fishing Shop in Salt Lake City, UT which, I was told, was the #1 seller of Simms products in the U.S.

Bob Marriott's has been a favorite destination for me through the years. It's inventory has been in decline for the past several years. I hope this will restore the shop to it's former glory days. Time will tell...

PT/TB
And Kiene's in Sac has been a strong, well run, relatively large shop for many years. The owner wanted to semi-retire, but has remained active in the shop and forum to this point...

Maybe this "chain" will ensure that we have a few true fly shops around for a while??