View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:47 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gar on the fly I had to try! No successes fun trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
I have all of my rope lies made from regular old hardware store nylon rope. Definitly white with some red in them, drive those fish nuts for whatever reason. The nylon flies cast pretty easily, from all positions. Its even easy enough to roll cast while sitting in a kayak. They are fun as all get out to play with, almost everyone I've caught comes straight out of the water once you pull on them.
Agreed 100%! Red and white lawn chair and red foam made my last batch . Now if I could only land one ! 0 for 32 it's got to get better! Haha!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser