View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polarized glasses.Yes or NO?

Need Polarized lens? Without question you need them, but do you have to spend hundreds to get a good set? Only did that once and still think it was one of the dumbest expenditures I've ever made.

The one thing that the 'expensive' ones bring to the Party is 'what colour' are the lens. Now that, depending upon where you're fishing can make a real difference. As an example if I were fishing Salt Water the lens colour choice would be 'X,' fishing in a river the best answer could be 'Y.'

The one thing you do want is a frame that's wide across the side of your face to cut out glare. If you already have to sport prescription eye ware, just drop fifty bucks and get 'Cocoons.' Only come in two lens colours, so that's limited, but one/the other works a treat 90%+ of the time.

The other 10% I just use Costco clip on's.