View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:39 PM

the_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rampage Motor & Anchor Conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBum View Post
So I've got the NFO Rampage. I was orginally going to get the challenger, but after speaking with Dave more he suggested the Rampage would be a better fit for me, because 99% of the time I fish alone.

The issue I'm now running into is how to have both the 4 horse outboard and anchor mounted at the same time.

I'm hoping Mojo, Joni or someone else familliar with the Rampage motor anchor mount setup will have an idea.
ran into the same issue with my avenger, wish i had a pic of it but i can try to explain what i did. where the two little pieces of metal "straps" connect back to the main deck... i would take a foot of anchor line out and slide my anchor underneath one of those straps. it would hold the anchor snug until i got to where i was going and just dropped it back down into the water. that way the anchor would not bang into the shaft when im underway (thats what she said). it mounts just fine and works like a charm when im stationary.