View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:15 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new Scadden Renegade

Not sure where you are going to in Montana but there is a killer shop in West Yellowstone that we buy all the duffles. Great prices.
You do understand, if the manufacturers of the oars, fins, duffle bags is out , then so is Dave. AND his items are custom made, so he is at their mercy.
Not sticking up for him just pointing out some issues. He mentioned at the Idaho show that his goal is to get the boat out ASAP as that is what he does have control over. He could hang on to them till all the other companies send him the oars, fins, etc...but he kinda figures you want the boat and the oars it comes with are the same that Outcast and Bucks Bags and Creek Company all use.

However, here is the duffle bag I got for my Renegade and my Assault and the Assault XX. However, you do have to suck the sir out of the boat and fold just right to get them in. Not a big issue to me now.
38in Voyager Wheeled Duffel Bag
Plus this company also has bigger ones you might want to look at.