View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some Bighorn in July Advice.

I have yet to fish the Bighorn but looking at the two web sites, Bighorn Anglers advertises the Drift Boat package at $155 x 2 people (two nights lodging and one day drift boat rental). I didn't see where that included food, just that it was conveniently close. I didn't see where they charge extra for shuttle service. The Bighorn river Fly Fisher offers a boat rental for $125 and a lodge room for 2 for $75/night or the fishermans quarters for 2 for $60/night. You might also consider camping and saving the money for the rooms and renting a boat for two days. At any rate I would call them and ask about the shuttle (if that is included) and whether or not meals are included. I didn't see where meals were included, but I may have missed that. Good luck on your fishing trip.

Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area | Montana | Public Lands Information Center | Recreation Search

Larry