View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:48 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: WVa Messinger Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
i dont believe that only four people can tie this fly! There are far to many great tyers out there and on this forum alone!
As i said before show us a readable demo and watch how many people will tie it! I would like to see just so I can take my shot at the "IMPOSSIBLE"!
Actually there are only 3 people can tie this Fly ....and Joe is the boss.... and Joes son and myself..that I know of.......Give this fly a whirl you will be in for a ride....Loads of fun

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:
i dont believe that only four people can tie this fly! There are far to many great tyers out there and on this forum alone!
As i said before show us a readable demo and watch how many people will tie it! I would like to see just so I can take my shot at the "IMPOSSIBLE"!
Sir From what I know there are only 3 people that can tie this Fly ....Joe is the boss his son can also can this this fly....and my self Frank Zervos
Give it a whril you will be in for a big thrill..

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Sir From what I know there are only 3 people that can tie this Fly ....Joe is the boss his son can also can this this fly....and my self Frank Zervos
Give it a whril you will be in for a big thrill..

FlySlinger