View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:23 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need extra spool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubeta04 View Post
Newbie question here.....

I have dived in head first to this fly fishing addiction and have got this question....

In what situations would a spare spool be useful?
Quote:
I like the extra reels but that takes time and money.
You kinda sorta answered yourself there. Basically spare spools are an economical way for you to have more line options without having to get extra reels.

Quote:
I got to thinking about it cause i saw the spare spool for the guru on clearance for 50.00.
That is a low cost option.

Proper line strategy is part of the battle in fly fishing. To keep it simple, the fly has to be in the zone of where the fish are. The proper line will get your fly there. Check with your local shop on line strategy for the waters that you fish.

Dennis