View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from East Central Florida

"I just got back from a week in the keys - got blown out with 20+ mph winds, torrential rain and no chance of sight fishing. Saw poons under bridges (Islamorada), but could only light spin fish. But in 10 days between the keys and here we landed over 18 different species of fish. Now that's diversity!

I look forward to chatting with you all."

60+ years with a fly rod in my hand and have yet to fish 'warm waters.'

PICTURES, WE NEED PICTURES!!

Watching a 'fishing show' on TV a few days back and fellow was using a 14 weight rod (I didn't even know they came that heavy). He needed it

Fishing by some bridge structure and what he hooked was BIG, like really, really BIG.

And before I forget,

fae