View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie in West Michigan

Stacey: Welcome to the forum and congrats on the big Brown! When you get the packing all sorted out you will need to post a photo of the bike and how you have it configured. Ard fishes from his bike on occasion and we have several others as well. I used to ride quite a bit when the wife was alive, but since she passed it just wasn't the same so I sold the bike. My GF is into horses, she will fish with me on occasion but her preference is to do trail rides into the Wind River Range or Wyoming Range.

Here is a thread on motorcycles you might be interested in reading:
Do you use a motorcycle?

When you get around to wanting to post a photo, just realize that the forum doesn't allow you to upload a photo directly from your computer to a post. Here is some guidance on how to post a photo.
A Few Tips For Posting Pictures To The Forums;

JC or Stacey: If your travels get you in the vicinity of western Wyoming give me a shout and I can help you get into some great fishing.