View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:13 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buyer beware / read this

Having made several purchases through the forum I have always been very pleased with the outcome! Unfortunately there are dirtbags everywhere and it's sometimes hard to tell who to trust! Luckily Ard and Larry do a great job filtering out most of the **** but it's impossible to get them all! With this being said my recommendation is to always use Pay Pal or another control to protect yourself. There are to many swindlers out there who know how to smooth talk and even the most street wise can be fooled! In this day and age sending unprotected funds to anyone is playing with fire!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser