View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Where to Brookie fish in Maine?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, where do you live? This helps to know how far you are traveling before I start trying to send you somewhere.

Anywhere in the Rangely Lakes Region.

Anywhere in the Moosehead Lake Region.

Up toward Jackman from Greenville will take you to the Kennebec and the Moose Rivers.

The Kennebec will be warming near the lake outflow so any of the tributary streams may be better than the main river stem.

Never overlook the West Branch Of the Penobscot anywhere above Big Eddy, plenty of trout in that one but be careful wading.

Start using that computer and searching for info on these places I've mentioned. My experiences there ran from 1979 - 1994 and there were many changes in the fisheries. I'm sure there have been more along with more development as well.

June is Black Fly time in Maine so take plenty of bug dope and a head net.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;