View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:36 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buyer beware / read this

I've had no issues with buying things from the Classifieds here.. 3 things I stress... 1) Always use PayPal! You can get your money back through disputing a transaction with PayPal, They are pretty user friendly and I've never had an issue the few times I've needed to get money back on bad deals... 2) Never pay through PP with the "Gift" option.. You're pretty much screwed if your deal goes bad and you gifted the money to the recipient. 3) do your research... Better off missing out on a deal because you read up on it instead of getting a "deal" and you ended up with a lemon...

Also if the guy you are doing business with is a stand-up guy.. Ask for a 3 day examination period.. In these cases I offer to pay return shipping if the item doesn't work out.. Which has never been the case for me.. but It's good to have that grace period to examine items purchased.. Pictures can't show you performance