View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Where to Brookie fish in Maine?

I was waiting for you Tim,

It has been since 1994 since I've trod along the rivers there but I had 15 years with Maine on my schedule and Northern Piscataquis County was a short 885 mile ride from my home in Cogan Station PA. so I came often. I like Piscataquis the best, the mountains, creeks and rivers will keep you busy for life if you were to live there. If we leave AK. Maine is on the short list here.

As for Gold Medal streams or the like, I don't believe I ever fished a bad one. In 1994 I caught a Sunapee Trout out the Golden Road. I know there should be none that far north and east but I know what it was and it made the whole trip a remembrance.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;