View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 06:21 AM

turbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really niceturbineblade is just really nice
Default Re: The Sexyloops Mobile App flycasting instruction

Hi Hardy -- no, no, I was actually directing this to Sexyloops -- but I understand that you feel this way too.

Actually -- I feel that hauling works via this route as well, I disagree with Ed on this one....with respect, because he was a heck of a nice man when I met him .

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Since it has been conclusively proven that rod bend doesn't contribute more than, tops, 25% to line speed whereas 100% of haul hand speed is contributed directly to line speed, I think the concllusion is in Paul's favor. Edit So, even if the haul added 25% more bend to the rod, that would amount to only 6 1/4% more to the line speed using the 25% figure for rod bend contribution.
+1. I hear you. Maybe I came across as agreeing with the rod-bend theory, but actually I'm about 90% sure I don't. I agree with you. I was just relating some of the information I've read on the sexyloops website. It's good stuff.

And of course -- who cares if it works .