Thread: hey
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:51 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future
Default Re: hey

Hey EHC. The only thing that I can offer is a little info I've gathered over time. Days that fish are delivered they are usually given sedatives at their last feeding. This causes them to be lazy for a number of hours. Even fishing the next day can be more productive. When they are first delivered they seem to spend time swimming the perimeter/shallows of a pond while schooling. For that reason I wouldn't move around. If you stay in the same spot the trout will come to you if in an active period. You will find that fish that have been in the pond awhile will get active right after a planting. Small ponds seem to get fished out in a few days so you might ask when the trout were last stocked.