Thread: Yellow Stonefly
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:29 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yellow Stonefly

Thanks for the kudos. We were on the hunt this day for trout rising to cranes and did see a few of those fluttering about in the air but interestingly, few if any trout rose to them. I was on the stream bank watching my bud cast at a run hoping to hook into some fish and noticed that Yellow Sally hanging out on the blade of grass. Since I wasn't casting, I figured messing around with the camera might be a good idea. I was hoping to see more of them, but sadly that was the only one we saw that afternoon. I'll guess that it was about a #14. I guess it was a good thing I didn't see more, I didn't have any yellow stimulators with me