View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And I 'bit ch' about our Petrol price at $3.90/gallon.

If you absolutely, must, no choice, middle of 'I don't know where,' cheap at the price?

Old Guy who 'lives alone' (well the Doggie) and a 'fill up' of the Jeep Liberty will cost me $50'ish +dollars a pass. Could I make the 7 mile trip to Medford and pay less at Costco? Without question, but when you factor in the 'gallon' to go back and forth (save for you have a shopping list in hand) Have to do that (roughly) twice per month. So what would that 'equate' in other terms?

More than all my utility bills, 18% of my Mortgage Payment taxes and insurance included, a bit less than my extended medical insurance premium, bit less than my months grocery bill at Wally's World (it really is cheaper to by there at the local 'Super Store'), etc.

And yes, I do smoke, but roll my own on a Cig-Machine. I have zero idea how young families make the numbers work. And I'm damned good at numbers.