View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:38 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gun's!! Who's got em, who leaves em??

Great points made by all! I own guns. I hunt! Love bird and duck hunting! But when I fish no guns. The worst thing I'm going to run into is a black bear and I have and dealt with it. Carrying a gun fishing would be a distraction for me and when I fish I want zero distractions with the exception of the nature around me! Because I'm a safety freak when it comes to guns I can see myself checking the holster often and always taking that second look to see if the safety is on etc and this distraction is what I dont want on a fishing trip. If I lived in lion or grizzly country would I carry? Probably not and would opt for pepper spray . There are to many accidents where I live now during hunting season when people should really be aware of their weapons don't need to have the same when fishing. And as far as carrying to deter human problems this can only lead to terrible results with someone either dead or in jail! Grew up in a tough area and guns never lead to any good resolution!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser