View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egg Patterns for stocked trout?

I don't have any real experience with power bait, but this reminds me of a camping trip to Red Feather Lakes, CO a few years back. I took the drift boat so my son and grandson could do some trout fishing and just enyoy rowing around the lake. My son setup my grandson's spinning rod with some power bait, while I fished nymphs with my fly rod. The fishing was pretty slow, but then it was in the middle of the day, my grandson didn't get any action on the power bait. I hooked into a nice 14" rainbow, gave the rod to my grandson and you should have seen his eyes light up, made the whole trip.