View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:22 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Missoula care to take a newbie fishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeonthefly14 View Post
Hi, not sure this is the best place to ask but I'm staying in Missoula tomorrow (14th) and Saturday and wondering if anyone would be willing to let me tag along fishing and maybe cast a line? Just want to learn and listen. Hoping for someone experienced who can talk about local fishing culture, history etc.

I'm willing to give you $40-80 (depending on how involved it is to get fishing). About me, I'm a male university student from the southwest, no experience fishing but I really want to try. I'm outdoorsy and willing to go in any weather. I've usually been told I'm reasonable company. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Just thinking allowed before I go back to bed (0321 PDT at the moment) and a bit of 'earlier up' for this would have been a good idea?

fred