View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:42 PM

dabluz has a spectacular aura aboutdabluz has a spectacular aura aboutdabluz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Polorized glasses.Yes or NO?

I finally bought a better pair of polarized sunglasses last week. No....I could not spend 200 to 400 dollars for Jim Maui or Oakley etc but I did find a pair of Ryders for 80 dollars.

Great fit, good look and I have not noticed any distortion. Distortion is important in my opinion and I seem to detect distortion easily. I have found quite a few windshields that have slight to lots of distortion. The cheap sunglasses all have distortion and everything looks fuzzy after I take them off.

So far, the Ryders have not affected my vision. They are a dark amber/bluish purple yet when I put them on, every thing stays quite clear. I hardly notice I have them on when I go to the grocery store. Driving tired out my eyes but not now.

I am certain that there are some good sunglasses out there that do not break the bank.

When fishing, I attach floating cords to the glasses and have no fear of losing my glasses when bending over or due to the wind.