View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 04:58 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Rebuild old Hardy or buy new

Ard, correct me if I'm wrong here, but the typical (old) Hardy's have next to nothing in them. A few spring wires and some triangle looking bits (off of memory there). Call Cortland (think that's right) as they're the US distributor and keep a pot full of repalcement parts in stock.

As a DYI this is a 10 minute job, you just have to talk to one of their repair guys as to what you need or send it in). Whom ever is giving you those numbers is 'dancing on your face and suck my middle finger.'

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THE GUTS OUT until you get the replacement parts; take one out, replace, next, etc. Your cost? Maybe ten bucks?

Fred