View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Book And Its Cover... Reconsidered...

Jerry: Another great story with a beautiful ending, you are so generous in the way you live your life, giving those folks those reconditioned rods will provide them with memories for a lifetime, I just hope they play it forward!

That gift of a pipe was a very special thought! Reminded me of a pipe my son made a few years back, the bowl section was made out of damascus steel and the handle was some sort of gorgeous hardwood. It probably didn't smoke very well with a stell bowl, but it made it for his elderly neighbor as a gift, so it is the thought that counts.

I found the statement by the late Montgomery Jackson, when he said "Mourn the passing of your daughter, but celebrate her life as well..." very inspirational, well said. I wish I had had the chance to meet Mr Jackson, a true friend indeed!

Good luck this week, just know you will be in good hands and you will be in my prayers my friend!!!!!! .......and most of all HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!!!

Larry