View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st salt experience -- Delaware Bay

Good report and glad you had a good time despite the rod tip issue. Hopefully that can get repaired in a timely manner.

Rip: Your comment, "Creeps me out when horseshore crabs are "mating" with my feet", reminded me of the first time Kelly took me to his "No Tellum Spring Creek". It was late summer and warm out so we were wet wading in lots of weed growth that came almost to the waters surface and the spring was releasing very small bubbles of air coming up from the bottom which felt like bugs or something crawling up the legs, very creepy feeling. I kept looking down to see what was crawling on my legs!