View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new Scadden Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcs_michfan View Post
I'll will be there June 27th - July 8th or so.

Update: Dave had to give me a refund on his fins. Sounds like the manufacturer who makes them might be having financial problems and Dave couldn't say when or if I'd be getting them. Disappointing as they sounded like a really cool fin since they flip up. Any other suggestions on fins?

Also, I love my lightspeed oars, but I'm having a little trouble rowing. Does anyone else notice that your hands are so close together after the stroke it makes it a little awkward - also hit my knees now and then. Probably just need to get used to it.
Sorry to hear about the fins, they are really nice.

The lightspeed oars have a couple different hole settings (when you attach to the boat) which allow you to use what works best for you. Try a different setting, the way I have mine installed the handles don't touch. Also, I tend to like the handles spread apart as that results in a longer blade in the water so you can really dig when you need to. The knee issue, you just have to get used to rowing and watch the knees.