View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new Scadden Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
Mine only have one hole as well. I need to spread mine apart as well. They were fine on the Renegade and the Assault, but the new Predator (which replaced the Renegade) is narrower and I need to figure out how to correct this. Probably have to cut them off at the handle end.
Joni: If I were you I would recommend drilling another hole further up toward the junction, rather than cut the handle end. That would give you a better spread at the handle and at the blade end give you a longer shaft to really dig in when needed, but then I prefer a longer oar over a shorter oar.