View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing the river from a FLoat Tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise View Post
Thanks Gentlemen.

FAE--We had them on, you just cant see them. In all seriousness we wear them when we are in class 2 or above.

All Ruth can talk about is our next float. She is hooked.
Good looking group of 'Of my tomorrows' funding the SS cheque. Keep them, and you safe.

Remember my first trip with Julie and Greg on the Russian River in Nor-Cal. (KiAcks-spelling intended) Well schooled on a lake before they ever saw moving water. A good thing as the three had to do an 'Ah Ship' with a family on rented canoes. We launched, and watched them launch. "J/G, we'll follow them as they're a disaster looking for a place to happen."

Went back to the Ford Exploder (just kidding, thing ran like a good clock) and got a 50' shot of 3/8th's inch of rope.

Took a couple of hours, but Greg was on the end of the line pulling two of the stupid sob's out of deep ship. Julie and I were on the other end of the line pulling with every thing we had.

Frederick A. Evans