View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:03 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gray Wolf's Chapman's Smelt

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
not easy to come by on these shores, Larry. I got mine from Australia, and it wasnt expensive (I think 4 packets cost about $15 shipped). Believe it or not, the store/site i bought it from dealt in fly tying equipment and, get this, 'lingerie and other 'accoutrements' - let your imagination run wild with that one!!

Definitely a NSFW browsing experience. I'll see if i can dig up the url if you're interested in getting some llama hair
Thanks much appreciated!

There is a farm down the hwy (by the airport) that raises llamas, I think they might be a packing outfit for people wanting to pack into the Wind River Mtn Range. Wonder how they would feel about me giving their animals a hair cut of sorts?